Re: Daks at C@C/'96 MP JTEC

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 22:10:56 EDT

Hey, Ned. I wish I had stayed friday for races, but i was beat. That 95 with
the Charger type hood; was he the one selling the oil additives on J row (red
4x4)? I saw that one too. I really like it! In fact I looked into it and
they still make them for 91-96 Daks. They run 379.00 plus s&h. Thats my
Taxmas present! Who won in your fun field class? Cant wait to see the pics.
BOOG (Paul Bullerman) sorry i didnt introduce myself better :)