Re: JL Audio Stealthbox

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 22:33:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/98 9:28:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu writes:

<< 6x9's Will fit in the back of the older daks? I thought they were 6x8s?
 Anyways How do you get the the rear speakers in a CC? I havent been able
 to figure it out yet, I didn't try pulling to hard on the grills if its just
 that but i figured i'd ask before i went nuts on em...

 Chris
 93 V8 CC 4x4

My 96 took 5x7's in the rear cab corners. (std cab) Had to remove the
seatbelts, and then unscrew almost every piece of plastic on the truck
George