Re: Durango R/T spotted

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 23:16:48 EDT

At 09:06 PM 7/13/98 -0400, you wrote:

><< Last Saturday night at a local Cruiser Hangout there was a prototype
> Durango R/T parked amongst the hot rod cars.
> I say it is a prototype/pilot because of the stickers with
> JTE (Jeep Truck Engineering) and bar codes on them. >>
>Jon, where did you see it ? Im gonna find out tomorrow who was driving it if
>I can. That ram air hood isnt functional, its just a looker hood
>Eric

  Eric,

  That's the Pro-Glass "Super Pursuit" hood, isn't it?

  DMLers: If so, you can get this hood for your '97+ Daks or
Durangos too. The hood is manufactured by Keystone, and they sell it for
six hundred and something, but its much cheaper to buy direct from Pro Glass.
(Its even cheaper for us; DML members get a discount) :-) When I bought
mine, the price was $450, DML discount price was $425, we bought a few
at the same time and got 'em for $400. He was just about to raise the price
to $475 though, so those prices not might be accurate anymore.

   That hood can be sold one of three ways: non-functional, functional
without an airbox "seal off" kit, or functional with the airbox seal off.
($60 extra for the seal off)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.98@90.18), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |