Re: headers for 98 R/T (Att. Bruce)

From: Mike Catlin (Catlin@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 23:42:01 EDT

> Mike,
> Now Im bummed. can anyone out there explain the differences? Id rather
> have the 2 into 1 as advertised as opposed to what I have. I dont have a
> non mandrel bend at the outlet of the Cat though and it is 3"dia. Jeeze,
> just when I was getting real happy...
> BKB

Bruce,
        Man i'd take it right back to the dealer and get the
2 into 1 that it suppose to have. You may want to check your
cat back set up to. If they screwed up your cat they may have
put a stock Dakota cat back set up to. Well Good luck should
be easy enough for the dealer to correct. Good thing you checked.

Mike Catlin