Racin' at Mason Dixon

From: Scott Miller (shelbydakota@usa.net)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 04:51:27 EDT

Hey Dahrl:

Dad and I seen you make that run, and when you didn't run the numbers we figured it was the tranny, cause you said you kept getting slower and slower and you thought the tranny was on the way out the door. Gonna bring out the duster now or what....or how bout that 340 you were gonna sell me? what did you ever do with that?

Street racing was pretty cool. Just kept going round after round and I had a bye run into the finals for my light. I ran a 13 sec. chevelle in the final. I had a .56? something light to his .67? something light. He ran a bunch off his dial, and I was on the brakes at the end.

Was a great feeling to finally win though.

TTYL

Scott Miller
Shelby #322