JBA headers ?, Mobil1 comment

From: Mike Burgess (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 06:51:49 EDT

A couple of ?'s on the JBA headers,
  Do they have a phone #? I'd like to give them a
call, and do the headers have a Calif. Smog # ?

 I just hit 10,000 on my 98 4x2 CC 318, and changed over to
Mobil 1. I ran that for the last 17 years on a Olds. had 250K
miles on it when I sold it, and burned .5 qt every 10k miles.
Engine still ran like a top, and I hope I get the same life
out of the DAK.

Mike.Burgess@akamail.com Los Angeles, CA
  (who else is in the southland?)

--
 "What a waste it is to lose one's mind.  Or not to have a mind
is being very wasteful. How true that is."- Vice Pres. D. Quayle