Re: re: headers

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 07:54:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/98 11:19:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< What's this Jet Hot coating? Is that like a ceramic coating? Any
 idea about what it would cost to get 'em coated?

   If I get the Summit headers, I was planning on coating them with
 that "spray paint" type ceramic coating that Summit sells, but that
 wouldn't be as good as a real coating of course. Does this Jet Hot
 coat the insides too?

Jet hot and cremaic coating is like a putting a really really hard "paint"
(not really paint) on the item you choose. Ive seen a few headers that have
had it done, and it looks really good. The only drawback is that if you have a
weld break you cant get it fixed. Or so I've been told
George