JET chip - via digest/archive

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 07:58:36 EDT

>if you're looking for a JET chip go to this-www.performanceproducts.com
>they deal with jeeps and other SUVs. they have a chip for 5.2's '92-98's
for
>$299.95. <snip>

Hey fellas....poppin' in again....

I've got a JET Stage II on the RPM Dakota. Got it thru Howell Automotive (
http://www.howellautomotive.com ...sorry...don't have the number handy).
$220 b4 shipping and they Fed Ex'd it to me. They're great to deal
with....I chatted on the phone (not sure if it was Gary Howell or not) for
10 minutes about the truck and Neons and hot roddin' 'em. You should at
least check 'em out if considerin' the JET. Still no timeslips on the
Stage II yet guys. Hopin' to get some time to get to the strip soon.

L8R....signin' off.....

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net