Re: re:Summit headers + jet hot

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 11:41:51 EDT

DMLers,
Jet hot will coat any header mand from almost any material. For new headers
the cost is around 150.00 for the coating which is both outside and inside.
They make a lot of clains regarding temperature reduction. They also crumb
on all of the other coatings as grossly inferior... It seems like good
stuff, Ive got a set of interceptor headers there now (440 shortys)
Bruce