Re: overhead lighting group & 6X9 mirrors.

From: Joseph Dick (joe@selu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 16:02:28 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_01BDAF38.6B241C80

----------
> From: Gary Robas <garyrobas@ti.com>
>
> Steve,
> I got my 98 CC 2WD SLT Dak with the 6x9 power fold away mirrors and the
> overhead lighting group and I am happy with both. The extra large
> mirrors are great for really seeing whats around you and the foldaways I
> have used alot in tight situations. If they are ordered with one of the
> "G" packages the aditional cost is only $20.00 and well worth it.
> As far as the overhead lighting group, The temp guage,compass and
> additional lighting is really nice, but im still trying to justify the
> additional $215.00 it costs.
Grand Prix
> --

Wait !!!! you forget about the sun glass compartment and the remote garage
door compartment ....... well I got the same 26G package so it came with
it. IF you pro-rate it over the term of you loan (you didnt pat cash did
you?) it works out to 86 cents a week !!! what small price to pay to know
your direction.:)

Joseph Dick 98 CC SLT 5.2 auto FABM Dynomax 26G
Assistant Coordinator Network Availability
Southeastern Louisiana University
Hammond, La 70402
ph 504.549.5050 fax 504.549.5900
e-mail joe@selu.edu www.selu.edu/network
------=_NextPart_000_01BDAF38.6B241C80

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><br><font =
color=3D"#FF0000">----------> From: Gary Robas <<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>garyrobas@ti.com</u><font =
color=3D"#FF0000">>><br>> Steve,<br>> I got my 98 =
CC 2WD SLT Dak with the 6x9 power fold away mirrors and the> =
overhead lighting group and I am happy with both. The extra =
large> mirrors are great for really seeing whats around you and =
the foldaways I> have used alot in tight situations. If they are =
ordered with one of the> "G" packages the aditional =
cost is only $20.00 and well worth it.> As far as the =
overhead lighting group, The temp guage,compass and> additional =
lighting is really nice, but im still trying to justify the> =
additional $215.00 it costs.Grand Prix<br>> --<br><font =
color=3D"#000000">Wait !!!! you forget about the sun glass =
compartment and the remote garage door compartment ....... well I got =
the same 26G package so it came with it. IF you pro-rate it over the =
term of you loan (you didnt pat cash did you?) it works out to 86 =
cents a week !!! what small price to pay to know your =
direction.:)<br>Joseph Dick 98 CC SLT 5.2 auto FABM Dynomax =
26GAssistant Coordinator Network Availability<br>Southeastern =
Louisiana UniversityHammond, La 70402<br>ph 504.549.5050 fax =
504.549.5900e-mail joe@selu.edu =
   www.selu.edu/network</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BDAF38.6B241C80--