Cargo Light Follow-up

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 17:36:00 EDT

Maybe your dealer is a fool, but Chrysler Canada isn't a 'bunch of fools'.
Every time I have needed a part to service my 97 (warranty), it was either
at the dealer or available overnight. That has included, chrome grill,
fuel pump, front turn signal lens, abs speed sensor and a short wiring
harness. The overnight service is from ANY parts depot in Canada. I
needed some parts when on holidays in northern BC.

Since a cargo light is not really critical to the safe operation of your
vehicle, and you all ready have an high mounted stop light .... whats the
big deal?

Maybe you don't remember the old days when virtually any unusual part was
not available locally and was delivered by 'pony express' once a week.