FINALLY got my new grille!!

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 18:53:19 EDT

Those of you who have talked to me know how anxious I've been to get my new
grille...Glad to say it finally got here today!!!! Now I have to get it
painted and then me and my brother in law are gonna slap it on...Anyone ever
messed with these before?? (Might help if I tell you it is a Stillen Billet
Grille for a '97 Dak). Wanna give me some pointers?!? (i.e. Should I get it
painted before or after I glue the stock grille to the new shell?) I'll have
pics soon and y'all will be the first to see em! Thanks!

Ben Vaughan

mailto:webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
ICQ #: 558772