Re: new member questions

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 19:02:24 EDT

<< is the 4 wheel ABS necessary or is the std. rear ABS adequate?
  what about the power driver seat, yea or nay?
  overhead lighting group, worth it or not?
  6 x 9 folding side view mirrors v.s. 5 x 7 fixed? >>
Steve, I dont own an R/T but here's my $.02.
The R/T's are such an awesome handler that yes, I think you should get 4 wheel
ABS. Power Driver Seat? More weight is the only thing I see here!!
Overhead lighting group, You will always have a dome light, but, OLG is still
nice. And I'd go with the 5X7 unless you plan to haul a trailer.
Eric