Chicago Area Question..

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 19:10:36 EDT

I need some help from anyone in the Chicago area.
My son wants to have a CatBack exhaust system (Flowmaster)
installed on his new truck. He was going to bring it to Michigan
to have the same people install it that did mine (Great Lakes Customs).
But they are booked for the next six weeks.

Does anyone know of a quality shop in the North Chicago area that
will install a FlowMaster system? My son is currently going to school
at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.

Thanks very much for any help.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan