Re: If you wanna get in on the JBA deal...

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 19:24:25 EDT

<< I am not saying that I want the honor of coordinating the money or anything
 , but I will if we decide that you guys want me to .

 I don't kow exactly how we will handle the money part . How did you guys do
 it before when you ordered other things in quantity ? >>

On the hoods we just each called in and gave CC info to the guy and Jon had it
all pre arranged so it worked out fine. That is how I would like to do it and
have mine shipped to me ??

Bill