Re: R/T+ headers MORE INFO!!

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 19:12:44 EDT

>>For the older daks do they replace the y-pipe<<

yep. I got an 88 with headers and they only replace the manifold. The
stock Y-pipe bolts on to the new headers with no problems. I got the
Edelbrock one's from Summit. I haven't got the Dak back from the mechanic
yet. I'll post to the list how they are, how they sound, and Butt Dyno
results ASAP...if anyone wants to know, that is. I kow there are Some
Gen1 Dak guys on the list intersted in the headers.

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Illiterate? Write for a free brochure..." =)

On Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:02:07 -0400 Chris lang
<langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu> writes:
>For the older daks do they replace the y-pipe or do they bolt into
>it??? Are
>they long tube like the thorleys or shorter like the ones in summit?
>I may
>be intrested in these if they'll be easy to put on I'll let you know
>when i
>find a little more about them...
>
>Chris

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]