Re: DML:Slow in kansas

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 19:45:50 EDT

<<
 George,
 I would think that your good money entiltes you to some good service. I
 would complain about poor performance and mileage and have them run a full
 diagnostic. after their screw up with the oil it seems that should humble
 them a little. You may need to "pump up" your symptoms to get their
 attention though...
 Bruc >>
George, I totally agree with Bruce, you deserve a little service from the
Dealer. Your not out of warrenty are you?
Eric