Re: JBA header warranty info

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 19:52:57 EDT

Jon,
seems strange. Im going to call JBA with a bunch of Qs and maybe make a
trip down there at lunch to talk to Jeff about the funny warranty. Jeff
stated that JBA wants to become the "leading supplier of cat forward exhaust
hardware" so they need some customer education on how to do that it
appears... They do seem willing and able to learn though...
Bruce K Bridges