Re: Trottmann's Trailer Queen

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 23:05:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/98 9:55:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
webmaster@dakattack.com writes:

<< Hey, Did anyone else catch Robert's letter to the ed in the Sept. issue of
 Sport Truck?? I think he pretty much put them in their place...Woo Wee!
 "I've got tired of this trailer-queen stuff that fills the pages of your
 magazine..." You tell em Robert!! Also, they used his trailer queen quote
 for the header for their feature Dakota (pg. 90) "It Ain't No Trailer Queen"
 What are your opinions on the letter??

yup, I saw it, and cheered my ass off as I read it.
george