Re: JL Audio Stealthbox

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 01:19:00 EDT

There is also a new MTX box coming out in August with 2 10" subs. This
box is suppose to hit pretty hard. The last time I check with MTX the
release date got moved from July to August. I work at a car stereo shop
and have the J L Audio box powered off of a PPI Pro Mos 25 and it sounds
great. For front speaker you could try the new Boston Acoustics 6.5
seperates. They have tweeter bridge that allows you to mount them like
coaxial speakers.
  Dave Peterson
  97 CC SLT+
  3/5 drop,and a few new mods in the works.

>From: "Buelterman, Chris" <Chris_Buelterman@mail.msj.edu>
>To: "'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: JL Audio Stealthbox
>Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:28:35 -0400
>
>For those of you that are looking to improve the audio in your Dak, the
JL