Re: Sticker, Logos, etc. (attn: Eric - and anyone else

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 12:17:17 EDT

At 04:54 AM 7/15/98 EDT, you wrote:

><< Maybe a cartoonish Ram spinning big
> fat slicks where its hind legs would be with smoke coming out of his
> nostrils? Anyone here an artist? :-) I suppose if we had to, we could
> hire somebody to do it, though I have no idea what that might cost.
> Hmmm, actually I just thought of a friend of a friend who is an art
> major; he might do it inexpensively...
>

> Color me dazed and confused... :-)
>

> -Jon- >>
>JON, waite, dont hire anyone! I work in Chrysler Design!! Ill ask a
designer
>to sketch up something for us when we get something concrete. there's got to
>be a way to ask CC about that little infringement problem.Hmmmm who can we
>contact.....
>Eric

Eric

Long list of ideas (decal-wise)(Future reference - north=up west=left,
etc.). How about having the ramhead facing the viewer head-on. Smoke from
nostrils goes east & west. He has horns that curl east/west, out, down,
and around. To the left and right are tires (smoking) to the NW and NE.
Out beside his head, (looking like they're on his back) are eight exhaust
pipes sticking up NNW and NNE. Flames come from the pipes. Oh yeah, you
can see the first pipes (on each side) - while the rest are slightly
obscured. YOu could have a Hilborn injection setup for the induction, or
an Enderle (spelling ??) "bugcatcher". I got preliminary drawings, but no
scanner. How's this?

Brian