Re: '99 Dakota R/T Availability

From: David Nuce (sunrise@Bright.Net)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 12:26:43 EDT

Hi Kevin. I can tell you that the Dodge City Assembly Plant started
building the first '99 Dakotas on Friday, July 10 and then shut down on
Monday for two weeks for vacation. They reopen at full production July 27.

Hope this helps-
Dave Nuce

> From: BassFreak9@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: '99 Dakota R/T Availability
> Date: Tuesday, July 14, 1998 6:55 PM
>
> Does anyone know if you can order the '99 R/T yet, my dealer said they
will start next month but I don't think he knows what he is talking about
since he had to go ask someone else what an R/T was when I asked him.