Verification of "the deal", etc.

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 12:55:18 EDT

OK, I've been trying to keep up with this thread. This is the info that I
believe is correct, please tell me if I have anything wrong.

1. JBA stainless steel, shorty-style headers (same as Gibson) for $276 +
shipping
2. will be ordered individually (same day or two) and shipped to each
person.
3. polished silver, ceramic coating inside & out for $100
4. all mounting hardware & gaskets included
5. no Y-pipe available as of right now
6. direct bolt on

I do have a couple of questions, too.

1. Is the hardware supplied stainless as well? Are they the locking
header bolts?
2. What type of gaskets are included?
3. In what power band do the headers relly help (low-, mid-, high-rpm)?

Thanks for any info.

Steve