Trailer Queens

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 14:35:45 EDT

At 01:40 PM 7/15/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "trailer queen"?

A "trailer queen" is any vehicle that is not driven to a show or a race ,
but transported on a trailer . Most enthusiasts frown on this because the
vehicle is not being used as it should be . I guess for those of us that
work hard for our money and HAVE to drive our "show" vehicles to different
venues , it just kinda makes you feel like the person that carries one
around on a trailer really has no idea of what it is to invest blood ,
sweat , and tears into something . I dunno , sounds kinda stupid , but alot
of shows will not allow trailered cars or "trailer queens" to either enter
a show or to be judged . Personally , I think that if it's good enough to
show or race , it should be driven on the street and to the venue , unless
it legally cannot be licensed .

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html