TB Bolts

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 16:36:05 EDT

>From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
>
> >what was the thread count on those 5/16 x2-1/2" bolts? Are they american
>thread or metric?I'm thinking of going with a tapered head and allen bolt
>design to make it fit flush. I'm lucky to live in a city that has lots of
>home repair centers and thousands of bolts available.

  Actually, they are 5/16-18 x 2 1/2", but need to be trimmed to 2 1/4".
If you find the allen head cap screws, just compare them to the stock
bolts for measurement. You'll probably find them with an 82-degree
angle and will the proper 82-degree countersink tool.

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--
'96 Black Impala SS