Re: BUMPER(BOOG)

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 19:52:36 EDT

Sorry...forgot to mention....Need a chromie....

Thanks anyhoo!!

At 04:21 PM 7/13/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I have a black bumper from my 93, small tiny dent about 2 inches long, barely
>noticable if you have a from plate on it......make an offer......

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!