Re: RE: JBA header purchase

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 14:51:11 EDT

Michael,
all good questions. I wish I could honestly answer them. Your plug wires
may need addtl shielding. Caoted headers should run cooler than uncoated.
My dealer said he wouldnt have a problem with headers and warrantly as long
as they had a CARB approval and looked to be installed correctly. It seems
slime is slime and if your dealer is of the club he could give you grief
about anything...
.02
Bruce K Bridges