Re: Re: To JUles and all

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 13:40:11 EDT

DMLers,
I hope Jules is talking about stainless headers. If not then they are not
JBA headers. JBA nolonger sells mild steel headers to Gibson since their
design was "ripped off" by them more or less.. typical. Jules. I suggest
you start writing in full sentences so that us slow guys can understand your
cryptic messages. time is money and I dont have time to decypher your stuff.
BKB