ATR Y-pipe contact info - via digest

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 06:45:51 EDT

> Does anyone know how to contact the manufacturer of these down-pipes?
>This link supplies a jpg file with no contact info. If they'll fit an
>R/T, I'll consider a set. I don't mind hacking on them some, as I was
>planning on building a set from scratch...

     For anyone that's interested in this pipe Applied Technologies &
Research is located in Fair Play, SC. (864)972-3800. I originally spoke
with "Tom". If enuf people get interested in this possibly a group
purchase could be pitched to 'em.
****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net