Re: Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 19:26:59 EDT

<<
 was working on a nice deal... to get price in under $250, spoke to my race
 sponsor at
 HPC and they said they'd work with me as required... all my toys run hpc
 coated headers... coated for free... and never a rust spot not even up at
 the port... mpi WAS going to comp the freight... we have a large ups
 deal... but i think jack
 has stated that a higher price deal is better... so i am going back to
 work...

 jack... please return my catalog unopened and i'll refund your cost... :)

Jules, dont go away mad!! You know the rest. If MPI was concerned with
making a sale and or deal with the DML, MPI might want to make that obvious so
the DML wont need or want to look around for deals. MPI knows, because MPI is
on the DML, that there seems to be a core group that is entranced with speed
and the need to purchase our objects of affection. If deals are made, deals
will be made. If youve got something to sell, it pays to advertise.
Also guys, this is what I mean by burning bridges! Do we want to advertise
our attitudes like this display?
Eric