Re: ATR Y pipe info

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 20:07:26 EDT

<< For those of you considering the ATR Y pipe, I called today to get
 some info. Here's what I found out.

    There IS a bung for the O2 sensor.
    They're T304 stainless
    They're mandrel bent
    They're a bolt on, no welding required.

     The main catch is that they've only done it on a '95, so that's
 the only year they'll guarantee it will work with. They will NOT
 accept a return if you try to put it on a different model year and
 it doesn't work. They're located in Fair Play, SC; if anyone is
 close to them, it sounded like they'd try it out on your truck
 though. I'm sure they'd like to expand the model years they can
 guarantee it works for. Unfortunately, I'm several states away.

    Otherwise, I guess we'll have to figure out what the differences
 are between model years if we want to take the risk...

So, if we get JBA headers, and the ATR y-pipe, they should bolt together no
problem, right???

Brad