Re: excuses for buying headers(for your wife)

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 20:12:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/98 1:33:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
hemi@mindspring.com writes:

<< 6).......(say nothing , slouch over the wheel while driving , roll to a
 stop and pretend to have a heart attack.This not only gets you out of
 having to pay for dinner , but you also get to stay in the local hospital
 overnight and they feed you too!)

 Just thought I would have a little fun !

 Jack Hilton

 Black '98 R/T Club Cab >>
Never ceases to amaze me, just as I sat here writing another "feeling sorry
for myself" letter, you make me laugh hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
George