Re: Re: Yet another new member

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 20:26:21 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/98 3:55:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
djcolucci@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I talked via e-mail to someone at Superchips and they said that they would
 be coming out with a programmer that they would send out to program the
 computer while still on the truck. I think they will be able to eliminate
 the nasty rev limiter. I was hitting the Mopar SBEC rev limiter of 6200
 rpm on my 94 Dakota with the Vortech and a shift kit installed. It was
 really a pain in the ass. Some other thoughts are to contact a place
 called TNT. I saw a Dakota they did in one of the Mopar magazines
 recently. Maybe they can reprogram the computer to do what you want it to
 do. >>

Man you are one brave man wraping a Magnum up past 5600rpm. Heard that they
tend to gernade after that.
George