Re: New Ford F Series

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 20:50:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/98 7:20:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< I know some have already commented on this but I just saw it on the
      tube. Talk about a copycat!!!! The Dak relevance is that I promise
      here and now to all that I will track down the first F series DODGE
      WANNABE driver that I see and say, "Hmmmmmm nice truck... ALMOST
      looks as good as a DODGE RAM or DAK. Too bad you couldn't find the
      real thing!"

      T.
      BOSTON >>

No kitty, thats my potpie......
Did it here in KS already, he was in a parking lot and I couldn't resist. I
drove up to him and asked him if he wanted a truck that looked like a ram why
not just get one. He said that it was better than a Ram cause it had more
power to pull his boat! After I got up off the ground from laughing, I asked
him if he ever heard of the cummins turbo Ram? Then as I got into my dak, I
quoted Ma Mopar by saying "Theres no substitute for MOPAR quality"
Been bitching about this and the 99 chevy that also is a ram clone for about 3
or 4 months
George