Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 08:01:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/98 1:36:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Actually, its a good thing you mentioned that. Up until now, I figured
 TNT didn't know what they were doing after reading about the TNT Dakota in
 Car & Driver. 400+ HP is cool, but only 15.3 in the 1/4? Maybe somebody
 screwed up at C&D. I'll look at TNT more objectively in the future. :-)
   (Seeing the price of the TNT headers, I now understand how they put over
 $50,000 into that truck.) ;-)

 YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW
finally somone else that spent more than me and is running slower.
But really, sombody must have messed up. I run 15.4@88.446 for my best time
and only spent about $2500 in mods and I'm sure I dont have 400 hp.
George