R/T CC

From: Gary Robas (garyrobas@ti.com)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 09:41:34 EDT

chris wrote:
> "has anybody seen a Club Cab RT for sale out there? there doesnt seem to be
> a single one in the state of virginia for sale... i'm checking texas now..
> i figure texas is large enuf to have maybe 2 or 3 :)

Chris,
 I was just at my dodge dealership last night and they have a Red Club
Cab R/T Loaded!! It has been sitting there for about at least 3 weeks.
 I don't know what there asking. It is at Manuel Dodge in Richardson,
Texas (just north of Dallas). The salesman I dealt with was
Joe Garcia and he got me my 98 SLT CC Loaded at $100.00 over invoice.
You probably won't get that on a R/T But it has been "sitting there"
for a little while. The number is 972-235-8326.

 Good Luck Gary.