Re: To everyone considering the JBA deal

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 10:56:40 EDT

Dennis,
Sounds like the "top cabin" way to go! I think 1200.00 is a little rich for
my blood (HP/$ equation) since my "fleet" all need equivalent attention.
Are there any pics of these headers/ exhaust/ awesome Daks around on the net??
Just a note, JBA had the same rep in Sandiego for quite some time in the ,
dare I say it, Ford arena. Every one has to go for the mas $$ eventually it
seems...
BKB
At 11:45 PM 7/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm just being off handed, but I wonder if we could get a similar deal with
someone who in my opion may have a better set of headers... I spoke with
the owner of TNT In Houston.. They specialize in supping up Vipers. They
did the Dak featured in the latest Mopar Muscle Mag. They custom designed a
set of headers for that turck and really didn't expect to get as many calls
from Dak owners as they have. These guys play hard ball when it comes to
sup-ups they now have the fastest Viper around and he gave me his word that
they keep quality the same on everything that they do. Quality and
preformance comes at a price... A set of headers for that Dak were around
the 1200.00 mark. However, due to the number of phone calls that they
recieved from Dak owners he is considering the production of these headers
for inventory. I'm for one goint to install a set on my 98 as soon as I can
afford it, but if we could get an organized purchase together I'm sure that
these guys would works us a deal. One of the things that makes me prefer
doing business with TNT is that they have their own chasis dyno and engine
dyno and they despise fibbing on the true preformance numbers that ALOT of
the mass after marketing guys seem to do so well.

>Anyone who is interested in spending maybe a little bit more on their mods
let me know... TNT does full mods too. I've seen their shop as well as
the quality that they produce... This stuff is trully the sh@t! :)

>These guys do buiness totaly based upon reputation alone... You got to be
doing something right if you can stay in business soly on reputaion alone.