Re: Throttle Body Mods, Theory

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 22:24:41 EDT

I agree with your theory Mike, but I took "calculus for non math majors" in
college so I never had to derive my own equations. Now I wish I did. Oh
well. Your theory seems correct if your temp and humidity stays constant.
What constant values did you use anyway?(too lazy and too far out of college
to derive) You might think of putting a thermometer inline with your TB to
measure more exact incoming air temps. Id say put a barometer in there too
but......:) The thermometer would compensate for engine temps contributing to
overall air temperature, thus eliminating a variable. Someone on the DML had
a TB thermometer set-up, maybe they will see this and get back to you.
Boog