Re: Throttle Body Mods, Theory

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 00:14:03 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>Well I'm not too smart, being from the SOUTH and born in the back country
of Arkansas, but it would seem to me that if you take measurements of the
throttle blades and measurements of a stock TB bore at the top inside and
take these measurements and call up HOLLEY carburaters and give them the
measurements, considering they still make 2-barrel carbs they might give you
the CFM ratings and we can go from there on the boring out and come up with
a close equivilient CFM measurement. It's at least worth a shot.