RE: Re: Vortech Supercharger - Dragstrip results

From: Dakota_5sp_V8@zracer.com
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 22:51:56 EDT

I didnt know vortech had a kit for the 98 dakotas. Paxton has one but I
would rather have the gear driven blower. Did you get your Vortech
supercharger as a kit or is it a custom j0b?

Joel

Patrick,

What size pulley did you get to make the extra boost. I will probably
installing my Vortech next week when we get done with summer baseball. I
will then have plenty of time on my hands to complete the task. I will
also install the M1 at that time and tell you how everything went.

Dan

98 R/T cc