Re: Dead instruments

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 01:42:05 EDT

<<
 only thing still working is the speedometer. None of the fuses
 are blown. Everything else seems to be working fine, and the
 truck is running great. After searching the archives of this list
 I couldn't find quite what I needed. Does my '93 have a computer
 that controls the instrument cluster? If so, where is it? It sure
 sounds like an expensive repair to have done at a dealer. I sure
 could use some advice.
 Thanks,
  Gus >>
Gus, did you check the fuses under the hood on the driver side?
I havent been following too much here the past day or so, none of your gauges
work?
And they all stopped at the same time!?
Eric