Re: Code 62

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 19 1998 - 13:08:01 EDT

<<
 Going to get antifreeze and 160 stat when I thought id see what my new MP
 comp. might have to say. Got a 62. It's not listed on the Dak trouble codes
 list, but my Haynes says: the emissions reminder light is not being updated.

Hey Booger! Heres what the Dakota Trouble Code site says on your 62
Following are the results of a search for 62.
If a code you searched for is not listed in the table, that means it was not
found.

CodeDescription

  * Check Engine Lamp (MIL) will not illuminate when this code is stored
 ** Check Engine Lamp (MIL) will illuminate when this code is stored
*** Generator lamp illuminated