Re: 97 Dak CC 318 bent frame

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 12:40:27 EDT

Robert,
I think we all end up with some type of problem, its in the nature of the
beast. I cant believe Mopar wont discuss the bent frame! did you harrass
the dealer when your warrantly was still good? Are you out of warranty? I
suppose if youve got a 4X they may try to blow you off as owner abuse, but
if your frame shop backs up your claims, Id keep fighting!
What other problems with your Dak have you encountered?
New Dakopta R/T owner
Bruce Bridges