Frustrating! - was MP y-pipe install question

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 14:24:25 EDT

Thanks, Brad - unfortunately, as you can see from my earlier post - it=20
will be a while before I can find out. Daks rule, but I like those=20
V-Dubs too..... fast as hell in the =BC....... Just not too good for=20
towing :-) !

I just got off the phone with West Oaks - so far, so good - they're=20
setting up a return and are going to check the headers on heads at the=20
dealership.

Tate