Re: PPLLEEAASSEE RREEAADD

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 15:45:09 EDT

>Dear Dodge Owners,
> July 17 1998
>Hello, My name's Judith Rodriguez, and I own a early model 1997 Dodge
>Dakota 3.9L Sport truck. I have been experiencing numerous problems with
>this truck, many of which have not been solved. Some of my problems are
>excessive tire wear, excessive and at some points very loud pinging, power
>steering problems, and O2 sensor problems. My O2 sensor had to be
>replaced recently, and parts had to be specially ordered for my power
>steering problem. If you have also experienced ANY of these problems,
>please email me BEFORE AUGUST 10'th! I am going through the Lemon Law
>procedure, and need this valuable information to present before Chrysler
>Corp. Thank you.
>Sincerely,
>Judith A. Rodriguez
>EMAIL: RCar123@MailCity.com
>P.S.: If you wish for your info. to NOT be used, please specify!

Hi Judith, I have very similar vehicle to yours. I have a 97 Dakota sport
3.9L 4X4. Although I have not experienced any power steering problems or
pinging I did have excessive tire wear and am forced to rotate the tires
every 5oook mikes just to keep it at bay. I know this doesnt help much but
I hope you get your problems solved.

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __