RE: Shorty vs. Long-tube headers (kinda long)

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 14:53:59 EDT

Too bad Borla doesn't MAKE a header for us late model guys - I got off
the phone with Borla about two hours ago. It will be at lest two
months before they are available, and while I'm sure you can get them
cheaper from a distributor, they quoted me ## $949.00 ## for a set for
a Durango. If I'm gonna pay anywhere near that, I'd honestly consider
the $1200 set that were custom built that someone mentioned a few days
ago. BTW - they had a part number for the Durango, but not the Dak??
 All the Durango's I've seen are yuppie grocery getters........... I
love 'em, but that's what I've seen.......

Tate