Re: Faster Truck

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 16:05:33 EDT

At 07:13 AM 7/19/98 , you wrote:

>> Anyone see Motor Tren TV yesterday at 4PM? They had a truck called the
>> Extreme S10 which will be its production name. Its has a V6 and generates
>> 351HP, this is a stock truck. Chevrolet said this is a truck the customer
>> could park in their driveway. Not sure when it will be avaible, just
thought
>> you guys would like to know. Has anyone else seen this vehicle on TV?
At the
>> end of the show they showed a preview for next week's show, they should a
>> Dodge Durango called the sp360 I think. Its lowered and has racing
stripes.
>> They didn't give any performance info, anybody know more about either of
these
>> trucks?
>>

>That truck was a concept truck with a wild V6. The only part of that
>truck to make production was the ground effects.

Forget the goofy Chebby that no one will ever be able to buy, I wanna see
about that Durango. It's another creation from our friend Carroll Shelby.
Really looked good, the quick glance we got. Shelby Racing Blue with twin
white stripes down the middle.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed