RE: Replacement speakers

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 16:12:55 EDT

It does list 5x7 for CC for '97-98. I have '95. I don't know how much
difference there could be but obviously enough for them to tell me they
can't help me. I have been told by a couple other members that they got
them so I will try to make them send me a set and see what happens.

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau