How Many 98 Dakota R/T's

From: Scott L. (homer@nevada.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 18:37:50 EDT

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, W . Jack Hilton III wrote:

> They say 2000 total with 1700 of those being Club Cabs and the other 300
> being Regular Cabs . I am still trying to find a way of getting that on
> paper from Chrysler .

I wonder how many of each color were made? And if all 1700/300 had the
same options? Who can we ask? Surely, this information exists.

I've heard that all of them were produced at the same time. They should
have concecutive VINs then. If we could find the first, and the last, then
we could figure out how many exactly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the number of Club Cabs was much higher than
1700.

Scott L.