Dakota R/T Articles

From: Tim May (cutem@enteract.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 22:23:33 EDT

I am trying to gather all Magazines that have an article on the Dodge Dakota
R/T. If you have a magizine that has a related article could you please
email me the magazine name, month, etc...

So far I have the following magizines that contain articles on the Dakota
R/T.

Sport Truck -- February 1998 "Sport Truck of the Year"
Motor Trend's Truck Trends "Class of Two" Shootout between the Dakota
R/T and the Toyota T1000
High Performance Mopar Magazine -- September 1998 "Dakota R/T - Testing
the latest Dodge bequeathed the initials of legends"
PowerWagon & Sport Utes -- Issue No. 5 "Hot Potatoes"
Hot Rod -- August 1998 "Power Wagon"
Viper Magazine -- Summer 1998 -- "Test and Drive"

Thanks again,

Tim